16 July 2012

That’s it! I am Boycotting the Olympics!

By Mike Smith
16th of July 2012

I was so looking forward to the Olympics 2012 and the centre stage events that would go down at Horse Guard’s Parade, but I am not taking this, I am not having any of it!

This is political and religious meddling in sport and totally against the fundamental principles of the Olympic Charter which states under “6” …”Any form of discrimination with regard to a country or a person on grounds of race, religion, politics, gender or otherwise is incompatible with belonging to the Olympic Movement.“

Every man has his favourite sport and I am no exception. I do not interfere with Rugby and tell the Bulls how ridiculous their pink jerseys are. I do not tell Bafana-Bafana what they should wear.

I detest it when others interfere with my sport. They are rewriting the rules as it suits them!

According to this report …This has nothing to do with the weather. It is political. I quote…

“The International Volleyball Federation has modified its rules to allow "shorts of a maximum length of (1.18 inches) above the knee, and sleeved or sleeveless tops. The rule already applied to continental qualifying competitions and it's designed to provide more flexibility for countries with "religious and cultural requirements," FIVB spokesman Richard Baker told The Associated Press.

See?!!! Some Rag-heads and Camel Jockeys complained about the dress code, now they change the rules to accommodate them and use the weather as an excuse. Do they think we are stupid? It’s just another invasion of our Western cultures, freedoms and human rights. It starts with beach volleyball dress-code and the next thing you know; they want us to cover our women in Burqas and/or other makeshift tents.

Where is this going to end? What is this bollocks?!! This is a disaster. I am boycotting the 2012 Olympics…forthwith! I want riots in the streets. Heads must roll for this.

Olympic beach volleyballers women told they can cover up because of the cool summer

• Female volleyball players can wear shorts and sleeved tops in cold weather
• With cool weather predicted, players can disregard the usual bikini

13 comments:

  1. Does it surprise you, being held in Britain and all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:28 pm

    Alright Mike, I know I'm a 21 American but cmon. You can't expect things to go your way. I have a friend who is as "liberal" as you (he thinks America should be majority non-white) but I mean you threw away whiteness in 1994, when I was 3. Sorry for being too young to fight that, but NOW you need to make noise and demand whites be represented in the South African olympic team. I'm against the mass-immgration of the five million white south africans only because SOUTH AFRICA IS YOUR COUNTRY AND YOU NEED TO TELL THESE ASSHATS YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE THERE. Otherwise? I'd be all for five million whites (1.7 percent of our population) moving here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:29 am

    I agree, cancel the whole thing. This is a complete disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well according to a street preacher in Canada thats exactly what they want... http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/16/muslim-street-cleric-wants-to-protect-canadian-women-from-sex-assault-by-forcing-them-to-cover-up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:38 am

    Husband and wife athletes are BANNED from sharing the same room, but GAYS - no problemo! See http://tinyurl.com/btpmk9d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:33 am

    Agreed but I care not.....

    I care about the blood of my people being spilled every day…

    I care about the fact that we have become weak spineless cowards that allowed our greatest enemy to rule us in the land of our forefarthers…

    Let’s keep the focus with us and the fight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. eduard8:54 am

    Also called the Rothschild games and definetly needs to be boikotted

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:42 pm

    Hi Mike, check this article out....

    http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/How-Mandela-sold-out-blacks-20120717

    I think it was written by Malemas old spokesPOES , Sibangu somethingkafferlikewhatever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scotty11:25 pm

    When in Rome do as the muslims say... Fu©kIng spoilers...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel nothing10:05 am

    Hahaha, the nigs got duped into thinking the vote was the be all and end all of everything, I've read that strupid artricle the dumb ass speaking that his grandmother didn't vote for mandela.He was raised by his grand mother.

    No surprises there, why he probably doesn't know who his dad is, his mom probably doesn't know who his dad was, typical black dysfunction.

    Then they want to look after an economy, look at the public sector destroying private companies.

    In typical black fashion they don't pay for work done, the public medical sector owed 1billion to companies, the government is screwing up so bad, it owes billions to banks.

    South africa is on its last breath.

    The nigs are angry, government has effed up so badly that public radio doesn't even mention this.

    Zimbabwe is comming along nicely, I'm so happy this place will finally tank.

    I just hope I can take my money out, shit in my I'd book and leave it behind, a thankyou not from a european coloniser.

    Wait untill china gets in here, the nigs will pray for whites.


    Oh yes black brothers, the chinese man makes a more harsher task master, and he doesn't feel guilty when you cry racist, he doesn't give a crap, then you will know and pray how good you had it with white christian slave masters.

    A chinese man doesn't feel guilt, its been bred out of him, you will wail, and a communist hardened chinese man, he will make hitler look like a choir boy, you black brothers have no idea what suffering is still instore for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:40 pm

    Spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:03 pm

    Hehehehe. You guys are funny and ignoranct filthy racists. Hahahaha. U make me laugh. Black power. Get the fuck out of Africa if u cnt handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:16 pm

    Black Power?..... If breeding like rats and the IQ of 70 is power then you are very powerfull!! ..., now get to work and go feed the piggs you lazy bastart!

    ReplyDelete